Vividity!

myblogentries

wake up call.

so this week was like serious wake up call. in every department. okay first. school. the last few weeks i've been having fun and not really giving a shit about school. just there to annoy the teachers. then this week i realize that reports were coming. so this week i've been good in class. doing my work and not annoying the teach. i've gone so far that i have actually moved away from my friends in class to pay attention

second.friends.ALEX, DARCIE, EMMA and KRIS. i'm glad they are in my life. i want to say that
they are good-hearted and caring people. they have stuck with me thin and thick. i feel like they are always there staying right next to me. i love you guys so much :] i hope our friendship will be a life-long one.



ANYWAY!
so this past few days this girl. we will call her betty.i thought she was a good friend i could trust. but instead that bitch. goes to leigh (guy i like). flirting with him. doing it, knowing i'm there. sharing personal jokes with him. (haha but that one is kinda back-fired.cause he tells me afterwards). and always says that i like someone else to his face.and going up to me and says it near of leigh that he hates me. and after all of that she thinks i'll just forgive her. cause im easy going. and if she is going to pull something like that again. im going to curse her in many languages (EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW). so now. i really now who i can and who i can trust.

third. family. i have an awesome family. i love love love my cousins. especially BEV. haha she is a riot! she soo crazy sometimes. trying to hook me up with people i havent since in 2 yrs.


haha anyway today we won our netball game. woah woah. i know. this team we bet. we got trashed from them the last time. but today we won by..... ONE. haha 18-17. wow! big differences. anyway after that have surprise party for my grandpa. 70th! so i got to see my 3rd cousin, jason. who i havent seen in like 2 years. and he was annoying me alot. but like how brothers and sisters do. so he was really cool. but had to leave early. so that was disappointed. but alex and darcie talked to me for the last half hour.


scott.ben.bev.jas.me



so choir/church tomorrow. yay. i think? nite :]