Vividity!

myblogentries

happy.

yay. so this weekend. gay and good . lost netball game. could have won. but didnt. lost by 4 points. slept over auntys house. fun. we had a great time. we went a bit psyco. cause her dog kept chasing us. because he ran inside the house. hehe. so that was saturday.

sunday was great. after church. went to watch my brother's game. and who happens to be there? Leigh. apparently he likes me ( i dont whether thats true. cause thats what people told me). he cute and really funny. and i love his irish accent :]. anyway it was pretty cool. talk to him about half an hour. until his friends came over. because they finished their match. and ben was about to start play.

so thats how it led to today. the whole time during class. his friend jordan was teasing us. calling us boyfriend, girlfriend. and everything he would loook in my direction and vise verse. jordan would shout out how times we would look at each other. and now theres a rumour in the classroom. that he may ask me out. well. i may say yes. cause who knows how long i have to wait until CRUSH asks me out.

o yeah. and after a week. kristian is online. he says my blog name is lame.
anyway kristian hope you recover from your unfortunate food poisoning :)