Vividity!

myblogentries

crazy.

ah! this week. it has had its ups and downs.

MON-FRI
well. it was better than last week. betty was still up to her old tricks but at least she has toned it down a bit. had funny moments with darcie. like normal. avoided my english teacher. like normal. got yelled by mum by not practising my piano enough. like normal. flirting with leigh. like normal. so it was an alright week.

SATURDAY
i played the worst game in netball in my life. the other team is so damn annoying. the umpire picked me up so many times for contact and i didnt even touch my player. i was like at least half a metre away from her. bias fa muffin! um. well at least it went up hill during the night. got to talk to my closest buds for a long time. so that took me off the stupid game.

SUNDAY
went to church. nothing that exciting. then after had lunch at the markets. then went to see movie with darcie. THE DARK KNIGHT. it was good. i shat man. so many shocking moments. i nearly fell of my sit. and darcie did was smile and laugh. haha. probably would have done the same thing anyway. after that went to cousins house for dinner. was so good. yeah then talked to friends on msn. that was pretty much what happen.